- OUR COLLABORATION
- KEY FEATURES
- WHAT'S INSIDE THIS SHOE?
Piloti and the Estate of James Hunt have come together to celebrate one of the most iconic racers - and dynamic personalities - in motorsport history. A Formula One champion, and popular Grand Prix commentator, James was best known for his rebellious charm and his dry sense of humor.
Today, we are proud to honor James Hunt with designs inspired by his fast lifestyle and bold character. Offered in a variety of classic driving shoe styles, featuring subtle details in his signature racing colors, this limited edition collection acts as an enduring symbol of his charisma and passion.
- Named for 1976, when James Hunt won the F1 Worlds
- Rubber sole with rolled heel for ease of driving motions
- Rounded heel shape for protection and performance
- Tumbled Italian leather upper
- Red leather lining for comfort and class
- Removable insole, featuring a print of Hunt's signature
- Hand-stitched details in James Hunt's iconic tri-colours
- Subtle decorative details on the leather strap include an embossed Union Jack